Are you a member of the media with an interview request?
Are you a newspaper or magazine editor seeking my syndicated column?
Excellent! Send me a detailed email with your request and thanks for wanting to spread my health message in your publication or media outlet!
All high resolution photos available in this Dropbox folder, we have many,these are my favorites:
Suzy Cohen, is known as America’s Pharmacist. She has been a licensed pharmacist for 24 years and is a Functional Medicine practitioner. She’s the author of 6 books, including her most recent Amazon #1 best-seller, “Thyroid Healthy: Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine.”
She was the host of The Thyroid Summit which broadcast worldwide in June 2014. Suzy has been a syndicated columnist for 19 years reaching 20 million in circulation each week. She is a Huffington Post writer, and also hosts her own syndicated medical minute on TV. Suzy has been featured on The Dr OZ Show 6 times, and has appeared on The View, Good Morning America Health, The Doctors and hundreds of other networks. She is a member of The Institute of Functional Medicine, also the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, The American Pharmacists Association and ILADS, the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society. You can read free articles and receive your free newsletter by visiting her website, SuzyCohen.com
Optional biographical data: As a host you may mention if desired:
- Suzy is a mom of 3 adult children, Samara, Michael and Rachel, all in college in Florida
- Suzy is the founder of her own brand of dietary supplements sold at ScriptEssentials.com
- Suzy is a graduate of The University of Florida, 1989 and holds a Bachelor of Science from the College of Pharmacy
- Resides in Boulder, Colorado with her husband Dr. Sam Cohen
- The RPh initials behind my name mean “registered pharmacist” the distinction given to pharmacists who are licensed to practice.
- Suzy has been selected as a world leading authority for The Gluten Summit, Natural Cures Summit, Hashimoto’s Institute Telesummit and her own event, The Thyroid Summit
Books authored by Suzy Cohen include:
- Thyroid Healthy
- Headache Free
- Drug Muggers
- Diabetes Without Drugs
- The 24-Hour Pharmacist
- Eczema: Itchin’ for a Cure (kindle only)
- Understanding Pancreatitis & Pancreatic Cancer (kindle only)
These questions are for my latest release, a #1 Amazon best-seller : Thyroid Healthy: Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine
- You’re a pharmacist, why the focus on thyroid?
- Why is it so hard to diagnose? Could thyroid disease be confused with any other illnesses?
- If a person begins medicine, do they need to stay on it forever?
- What do you are some reasons for elevated thyroid antibodies?
- When you mention nutrient depletions, we know selenium is the big one, what drugs deplete selenium?
- What drugs deplete zinc?
- What about iodine? What depletes that?
- Can you talk about LDN and it’s potential role for autoimmune thyroid disease?
- You talked about ways to control hyperthyroidism using natural remedies in your book Thyroid Healthy. What do you suggest for hyperthyroidism, or Graves’ disease?
- What is the gut connection to thyroid disease?
- Detox supplements?
- How clearing methylation pathways can improve symptoms?
- Other thyroid thieves lurking in your medicine cabinet?
- What is Reverse T3
- What is the connection to migraines and thyroid disease?